The Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike can help you reach a higher state of fitness and make a serious improvement in your overall health.
This exercise bike is top of the line, and comes with a seating system that is well padded for additional comfort. Both the console and the seat are adjustable. The weighted, 20 lb flywheel gives you a feeling of riding a road bike without the actual impact.
There are a total of 17 different workout programs and a heart rate feedback monitor to help you reach your fitness goals. The console is backlit and multicolored for your viewing comfort. 16 resistance levels allow you to increase the resistance as you grow stronger. The handlebars are adjustable too, and you can wheel the bike around using the included transport wheels.
Overall, most everyone who has tried this bike has liked it and listed their feedback on Amazon. Out of a total of 332 customer reviews, this bike scored 4 out of 5 stars. That’s pretty good, considering exercise bikes are under such intense scrutiny because people can get frustrated with them easily.
- 16 Resistance Levels
- 17 Different Workout Programs
- 20 Lb Flywheel
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Adjustable Padded Seat
- Transport Wheels
- Warranty – 5 Years Frame – 1 Year Parts And Electronics – 3 Months Parts And Labor
- Only takes about an hour and a half to assemble out of the box
- Built very sturdy with very quiet operation
- Reasonably priced – Affordable enough for everyone to get a good bike for a good price
- Can accommodate even a 6′ 4″ man comfortably
- The pre programmed workouts do a great job of challenging your abilities
- Heart rate monitor works with the resistance level to get your heart rate up to speed
- Seat is reported to be very comfortable and the adjustments are easy
- Very easy on the knees and the back
- Connecting the cables for the console can be a little bit confusing
- Some people find manual difficult to follow when putting the bike together