The Sealy Soybean Foam Core Crib Mattress is crafted with soybean foam that is hypoallergenic and prevents sagging as well as offers extra support.
It allows the mattress to breathe with the airflow pocket in it without including those small metal parts that are quite traditional. This crib mattress uses renewable resources rather than those crude oils and it comes with a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
It meets federal CPSIA and flammability standards and is made within the USA.
- Reduces sagging and increases durability through the high-density, soy-based foam
- Both lock-stitched binding and entire cover are we-resistant and can easily be wiped clean to prevent allergens from sticking to the mattress
- Fits snug in crib due to the square-cut corners and may be moved to a toddler bed once your child grows
- Mattress is lightweight making sheet changing easy
- Is delivered in Frustration-Free and Certified Packaging
- This mattress is safe for your baby, priced reasonably and earth friendly.
- It is firm and does not indent in the middle like other mattresses and it is super lightweight which leaves no problems when it comes to changing sheets.
- It is sturdy and firm but does not feel like a board and the squared off edges make the mattress fit snug in the crib.
- It is made of excellent quality and is well made and durable.
- Easy to clean and fast which is great in the middle of the night for an emergency diaper change or vomit mess.
- The only downside is it does have a slight smell to it when you first take it out of the box which goes away in a few days.
Other than this, the Sealy Soybean crib mattress is decent and firm and is second on our list for crib mattresses.