The SINGER SteamWorks Pro Garment Steamer comes with a lot of features and extras. Singer is a world class name in the area of around the home items, and they’re most well known for their line of sewing machines. Now they’ve come out with a great garment steamer too, and the SteamWorks Pro is doing very well with in the feedback ratings thus far.
The SINGER SteamWorks Pro Garment Steamer comes with a fully rotating hanger system, heat protected hose, automatic shut off safety system, produces 90 minutes of continuous steam, and comes with a two year warranty to ensure you get your money’s worth.
The dual clip system ensure that you’re able to properly steam pants on the fly, and the 2.5 liter water tank holds plenty of water for intense steaming sessions. Includes crease attachment and fabric brush to help you get the most out of your purchase.
This is our #4 pick for garment steamers on our Top 4 list. Yes, it came in last place, but still good enough to make the list. Why did we rate it as #4? The all plastic construction is a little on the flimsy side, and a stiff hose isn’t all that great to work with for extended periods.
Other than these two issues, this is a high quality item that’s worth the investment. Remember, SINGER is a world class company and backs up their warranties. If the product is defective, you can simply return it.
- 1500 Watts Of Steaming Power
- 90 Minutes Of Continuous Steam
- Ready To Steam In 45 Seconds
- 60 Inch Hose
- 94 Inch Power Cord
- Telescoping Pole
- 360 Degree Swivel Hanger
- Built In Garment Clips
- Brush, Crease, And Pocket Tools
- Pole Collapses Easily For Storage
- 2 Year Warranty
- The rotating hanger system that rotates 360 degrees ensures that you get every part of your clothes steamed
- The protective glove that comes with this steamer is really a good addition to keep your hand from getting burned
- Only weighs 11 pounds empty – That’s really light and easy for most people to transport from room to room
- Using distilled water will improve your results with using this steamer
- Shirts and other garments come out looking like they’re freshly pressed from a dry cleaner
- This steamer won’t saturate your garments
- Easy for beginners to operate and it’s easy to put together
- The included accessories allow you to make the most of owning the machine
- Removable tank makes it easy to fill
- Plastic construction makes you wonder how long it’s going to last
- Hose is a little bit too stiff to maneuver with sometimes