Solo is a well respected company in the area of gas powered backpack blowers, and the Gas Powered Backpack Blower is well built and is genuinely a high quality product.
It features a 53 cc engine with electronic ignition, anti-vibration technology, a super low 64.5 decibel level, the German engineering that made Solo so famous, and the ability to run for 2 solid hours before needing to refuel.
It’s really a monster in terms of air flow and air speed. It moves air faster than competing backpack blower models. You can expect 705 CFM and 235 MPH air speed from this unit, and there’s no need to worry about vibration bothering the backs of your hands. The anti-vibration system does a good job to eliminate that.
As far as the Amazon review score is concerned, there’s not very many reviews for this product to make much of an assumption yet. However, it looks very promising with 4.5 stars out of 5 across 6 reviews.
Plus, Solo is a well known company that’s turning out a variety of high quality products.
Let’s take a closer look at the features:
- 53cc 3 HP 2 Stroke Gasoline Engine
- Throttle Mounted To The Tube
- 64.5 Decibel Noise Rating
- German Engineering
- Anti-Vibration Design
- Included Catalytic Converter For Reduced Emissions
- This blower works harder, better, and longer than competing models
- Solo makes the strongest and lightest blowers in its class
- The Solo company has been around since the 1940’s – What an amazing track record of success!
- Only takes a few minutes to assemble with the included tool
- Comfortable to wear this backpack blower over long periods
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations for a 50 cc blower
- Solo customer service is very responsive and replaces units if they break
- A bit too expensive for some peoples budgets