The SteamFast SF-407 Fabric Steamer is designed to quickly remove offensive wrinkles and odors too! It allows you to get clothes looking their absolute best in a matter of minutes. As far as price is concerned, this is one of the best deals you’re going to find in the marketplace.
The SteamFast SF-407 Fabric Steamer is ready to steam in under 45 seconds. It comes with a 1 1/4 quart water tank and is able to produce steam for a solid 45 minutes before needing to be refilled. It has caster wheels for easy mobility, and the telescoping garment pole allows you to hang up all your necessary clothing.
It also comes with a press pad and fabric brush and 6 foot power cord to give you a bit of mobility as well. There’s also a 1 year limited warranty to ensure that you stay safe from factory defects and can get an immediate replacement if you need it, free of charge.
This is our #2 pick in our Top 4 for garment cleaners because it’s super affordable, easy to replace using the warranty if something goes wrong, and it’s generally an all around well designed product.
It didn’t get the #1 spot because it’s just not as ruggedly built as the Jiffy Steam Cleaner and doesn’t have the perfect feedback score that the Jiffy Steam Cleaner has either. But overall, it’s still a great unit that’s made even better by the super low price tag.
- 1500 Watts Of Steaming Power
- Ready To Steam In 45 Seconds
- 45 Minutes Of Steaming Time
- 1 1/4 Quart Water Tank
- Telescoping Garment Pole
- Press Pad
- Fabric Brush
- 6 Foot Power Cord
- Caster Wheels For Mobility
- 1 Year Warranty
- Caster wheels allow you to take this unit pretty much anywhere
- Most people have purchased this steamer because it’s done so well in the Amazon reviews – Way to go SteamFast company!
- Professional results for a super affordable price – Unbelievable!
- 45 minutes is a lot of steam time – Perfect for people that steam lots of clothes at once
- It’s ready to steam in less than a minute
- It’s much better for your clothing and safer than using an iron
- Whether you’re steaming jeans, silk shirts, dresses, you name it – This steamer can handle it
- Two included attachments (Fabric Brush and Press Pad) work well and allow you to get more done with it
- You get just professional results, just like you were using a department store steamer
- You’ll never go back to ironing after using one of these!
- Always use distilled water in garment steaming machines – Otherwise, brown mineral deposits can build up, potentially clogging the unit
- 6 foot power cord could stand to be a little longer
- No included brakes on the caster wheels – Unit can slide around while you’re steaming