The Sunbeam S11500 1500 watt Classic Garment Steamer is exactly what you need for dry cleaning results at home. It sanitizes and removes wrinkles from fabrics, and also ensures that they remain odor free.
Garment steaming at home is now very affordable, and most people can fit them into their budgets with ease. So if you’re looking for a good garment cleaner for a really affordable price, you might want to consider this one.
The Sunbeam S1500 Garment Steam Cleaner is ready to steam in just 45 seconds and provides around 1 1/2 hours of continuous steam time per water fill. The hose stays cool thanks to the patented cool-touch design, and the anti drip nozzle ensures that you get 100% steam all the time. The drain plug allows you to empty the water
This is our #3 pick in our Top 4 garment steamers list. While it’s not as well established as the SteamFast and Jiffy Steam Cleaner, it still deserves recognition as one of the best garment steamers out there. It’s pretty affordable, but just isn’t as well known as the other brands. Time will tell if people eventually rate this one as high as our #1 and #2 picks.
- 1500 Watts Of Steaming Power
- 45 Second Heat Up Time
- 1 1/2 Hours Of Continuous Steam
- Telescopic Pole 36-50 Inch Adjustable Height
- Anti Drip Nozzle
- Cool-Touch Hose Design
- Swivel Wheel Casters
- Fabric Brush Attachment
- Drain Plug
- 1 Year Warranty
- Affordably priced so that nearly everyone can get dry cleaning results at home
- Ideal for people that need to wear business clothes everyday – Will remove wrinkles and deodorize casual suit jackets, dresses, skirts, trousers, and more!
- When you have delicate clothes that have to air dry there’s going to be wrinkles – This garment steamer is a great solution to this problem
- This garment steamer is a lot easier on your back than using an iron
- Water container is easy to change and fill
- Hose does a great job of staying cool and not burning your hands
- Telescoping pole allows you to collapse the size and store it away easily
- After 6 months of continuous use, customer reports it’s still going strong
- Wrinkles come out in just a few passes – Doesn’t take much time to smooth clothing down
- A high temperature glove can make the steaming process a lot easier than trying to pin clothes down
- Vapor can accumulate on the hanger making the clothes wet – Be sure to really get the hang of using the steamer through practice
- Some people won’t like having to refill the water tank all the time