Weber – Quality Outdoor Grilling Equipment Since 1952
When Weber created their Original Kettle grill in 1952, it was a stroke of genius. These days, Weber is in the business of making competitively priced outdoor grilling equipment that mainstream consumers can afford and enjoy throughout the year.
When it comes to outdoor grilling, there isn’t any other name in the business that can compete with them. Look at all the amazing feedback Weber has received over the years, and you’ll see their commitment to quality shines through in every product they make.
The Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable 393 Square Inch 21700 BTU Liquid-Propane Gas Grill is an affordable portable propane grill that will last you for many years. The high quality stainless steel construction is built to withstand all the use and abuse you can throw at it, and it still comes out working like a champion.
The Secret To Great Outdoor Food Is Steady, Even Heat Across The Surface Of The Grill
Many people prefer outdoor grilling to indoor food by a landslide. If done properly, the food will come out tender and juicy, fully cooked, and you can cook a lot of food at one time very quickly.
For family gatherings during the warm summer months, there’s no better way to enjoy steak, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, ribs, fish, grilled vegetables, and more.
The real secret to the effectiveness of a portable propane grill is the steady, even heat that runs across the surface of the grill. With charcoal grills, you’re taking a chance on hot and cold spots that prevents food from cooking all the way through or times when it burns it to a crisp.
With propane, the heat settings are fully adjustable, giving you clean and even heat throughout the cooking area of the grates. Propane is a much more efficient and “food-friendly” way to cook your outdoor meals.
Portable Grills Are Great For People In Apartment Buildings
People that live in apartment settings generally have an outdoor patio area where they can go to enjoy outside get-togethers. Using a portable propane grill in these situations is ideal and can really be a hit with friends and family.
Portable grills can roll to whatever location you want them to be and can be moved out of harms way if need be. You can also roll them into a storage area when you’re done cooking. So, for people that need a portable option, a portable propane grill can be the perfect solution.
And for people that live in houses with a suitable yard or concrete patio area, this can make the perfect addition to the household. You can grill enough food for a whole week of family eating and do it all in just one day.
That makes the most of your time and allows your family to eat high quality food at a fraction of the price of eating out at restaurants.
Weber Q 320 Features:
- 21,700 BTU – Dual Stainless Steel Burners
- 393 Inch Cooking Area
- Cast Iron Grates
- Electric Ignition
- Fully Adjustable Burner Valve
- Drip Pan
- Included Thermometer
- Dual Side Tables With Tool Hooks
- Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Compatible With 20 Lb Propane Cylinders
- Die-Cast Aluminum Construction With Glass/Nylon Frame
- Weber Q Recipe Booklet
- 5 Year Warranty
Weber Q 320 Pros:
- Weber customer service is the best in the business – They send out replacement parts and replace defective units free of charge!
- Tank storage area for the propane helps prevent the grill from tipping
- The split cast iron grates are easier to clean when compared to single large grates
- Even in really cold weather, this grill will heat up quickly and cook food evenly
- Electronic ignition system uses a AAA battery – Easily replaceable
- Assembly is really easy and the pictures in the manual help guide you along – Takes only about an hour to fully assemble
- This portable propane grill is a smoke-free way to cook your food – No nasty carcinogens and no flame-ups
- Your meats will have “grill stripes” that everyone has come to know and love about grilling
- Even though it has a low BTU rating of only 21,700 it really puts out enough heat for most applications
- There’s not any digital readouts or dials to malfunction or get in the way of the cooking experience
- The parts on this grill won’t rust through over years of use – Genuinely built to last for over 10 years easy!
- The Weber quality beats cheaply made grills by leaps and bounds
- Compact design doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Super affordable – This grill will pay for itself in terms of saving money on restaurant outings and the time it saves
- Able to cook enough food on a regular basis for an entire family with no issues
- You’ll notice your foods always come out juicy and full of flavor
- Spraying Pam on the grates prior to cooking will ensure that no residue sticks to them
- Buying a cover for your grill can extend its lifespan significantly
Weber Q 320 Cons:
- The side tables can be a bit cumbersome to lock in place
- This grill isn’t big enough to cook for huge parties of 20+ people at a time
- Some of the parts are plastic, not metal