The Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier Is The Perfect Solution To A Wide Range Of Health Problems!
Nosebleeds, allergy symptoms, asthma, other respiratory problems, dry nasal passages, infections, and more can be alleviated/prevented by using a humidifier.
Air humidity levels have a lot to do with our health, and many people neglect this simple fact and suffer through it. If you have the money to spend on a product like this, it’s a really good investment for your health and wellness. Simply put, dry air is a health risk and needs to be dealt with accordingly.
Furnace Heated Air Can Have A Moisture Content As Low As 10% – Don’t Do That To The Health Of Your Body!
Breathing in dry air can have a damaging affect on your lungs. A moisture content of around 25-55% is a comfortable environment for the human body. It’s when your furnace dries out the air that a 10% moisture content level can happen. This low moisture level is bad for your health, and over time, can cause skin damage and very dry lungs.
The solution is simple! The Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier can alleviate dry, rough air and leave you with a much more comfortable living situation.
Save On Heating Costs By Keeping Air More Humid!
It’s a proven fact that when the air in a home is more humid, it helps people to feel warmer. That’s because when you sweat in dry heat, you cool your skin. In more humid conditions in a household, you won’t be sweating much at all, and that means you’ll retain your body heat instead of sweating and cooling your skin.
So, it just makes sense that you’ll probably turn down the thermostat a bit to adjust to the more humid air, and that means you won’t spend as much on heating costs.
Check Out The Feature Set Of The Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Ultrasonic Humidifier!
The Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 humidifier can provide a 650 foot room with plenty of moisture rich air. The surface touch control system allows for easy changing of the settings, and the Intelligent Temperature Compensation system automatically regulates humidity levels based on the temperature of the room. In sleep mode, it works to improve night time sleeping conditions so you get a better nights sleep. It even comes with a timer for 1-8 hours of continuous use.
The real secret to the effectiveness of this humidifier is ultrasonic vibration. These small, high frequency vibration waves create a micro-mist that immediately evaporates into the air so their is no puddles or mess to clean up.
It also comes with a demineralization cartridge that prevents limescale and minerals from affecting air quality. And for people who like things a bit warmer, you can set the machine to pre-heat the mist to 104 degrees.
Click Here To Read More About Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Humidifier On Amazon!
Let’s take a closer look at the features in list format:
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Features:
- 650 Square Foot Room Capacity
- Ultrasonic Vibration Technology
- Optional Pre-Heating For 104 Degree Mist
- Intelligent Temperature Compensation
- Timer Mode – 1 To 8 Hours Of Continuous Running
- Sleep Mode
- Included Hydro Stick To Keep Machine Clean And Fresh
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Pros:
- Tells you the current humidity level in any room you put it in
- Pre-heating feature works to improve the efficiency of the unit
- Demineralization cartridge allows the unit to function using hard water – However it’s recommended to use distilled water
- This machine is very reliable
- Capable of producing hot or cold mist to suit your temperature preference
- Small footprint doesn’t take up much space
- Easy to clean and maintain
- If you suffer with dry skin in the winter time, this unit will totally solve your problem
- Even in a 12 X 14 foot room, this unit performed very well
- It might cost a little more than you’re used to paying for a humidifier, but the performance is worth it
- In extremely dry climates, if you’re living without a humidifier, you’re not really living – You’re suffering!
- People that have wood burning stoves are no strangers to dry air – A humidifier allows your space to be warm and comfortable even with this type of heat
- If you have hardwood floors in your home, you’ll notice that very dry air can cause the seems to come apart – A humidifier prevents this from happening
- This unit is very cheap to own, and unlike other models, it doesn’t require you to replace filters all the time
- Great for bedroom areas when you demand the best night sleep you can get
- Efficient with water usage so you don’t have to refill it constantly
- Includes a hygrometer and has easy to use touch buttons
- With this humidifier, you’ll experience a comfort level that far surpasses your original expectation
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7147 Cons:
- Refilling the unit takes some practice to get used to
- Doesn’t remember previous settings if you turn it off
- Some people will want a larger water capacity