The push and pull cutting action of a reciprocating saw has been coveted by construction professionals for many years.
When cutting with one of these saws, the material being cut rests against the foot of the saw, allowing the push and pull cutting to do its job while pulling the material against the foot.
Milwaukee 6538-21 Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Review
This is the one name in the construction industry that almost everyone knows. The Milwaukee Super Sawzall! It’s the world famous saw you’ve all come to know and love, but now with new features! 15 amps of corded cutting power gets you through even the toughest sawing jobs with ease.
Like most Milwaukee products, you can expect this saw to last you for many years of trouble free use. It comes with overload protection, guaranteed to keep your motor safe from burn up and failure.
It also has a constant power feature that keeps the power and cutting speed consistent, even under heavy loads. Finally, a clutch system provides protection against high impact blade lockups.
With all the professional features and long lasting lifetime of the Milwaukee Super Sawzall, it’s really difficult to say no! It’s also counterbalanced, reducing harmful vibrations by leaps and bounds.
There has never been a better time to get the Milwaukee Super Sawzall, and it’s even backed by a 5 year warranty, one of the longest standing warranties in the business.
- Corded, 15 Amp Motor
- Overload Protection
- Clutch System
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made In America
- Easy to hold and easy to line up for nearly all cuts
- Able to get through 10 inch tree branches easily
- Has perfect balance when held in your hands
- Comes with a durable case that does a good job of keeping the saw safe
- Well made and strong – Worthy of the brand name Milwaukee
- Made in America with pride – One of the few quality tools on the market that are
- Holds up well under constant, consistent use
- Can cut back and forth and even make circular cuts
- Clutch system prevents engine from wearing out prematurely
- A 15 amp saw like this requires a heavy duty extension cord – This is an additional cost consideration
- Pin can drop out easily