The Bostitch RN46-1 Coil Roofing Nailer is exactly what you need for professional jobs that demand the utmost in quality and durability according to Columbus roofers. The lockout mechanism allows you to use the gun without worrying about firing when empty, and the adjustable tool-less depth control gives you the ability to drive nails with exacting measurement.
The durable and lightweight magnesium construction allows you to work with the tool all day long with no worries about user fatigue, and you can be sure that since it’s a Stanley Bostitch, that it’s going to last a long time.
It drives nails with 410 in./lbs of driving force and operates at 100 PSI. 100 nails per minute is possible with this nailer, which is an outstanding level of productivity that professionals really love. Hook up any standard air compressor that can provide enough air pressure, and you’re all set for nailing.
Its backed by a seven year warranty that gives you the peace of mind to purchase with confidence. The Amazon review score really tells the tale with this nailer. 4.5 out of 5 stars across 46 reviews is about as good as it gets.
- Fires 3/4″ to 1 3/4″ Nails
- 120 Nail Capacity Side Load Magazine
- Failsafe Lockout Mechanism
- Adjustable Depth Control
- Body And Magazine Guards
- Lightweight Magnesium Housing
- 4.8 Lb Total Weight
- Seven Year Warranty
- People say this nailer is one of the lightest they’ve ever used
- Works with most nails, making it a real champion of compatibility
- Indicates when it’s time to reload the nailer, making it easy for professionals to keep working non-stop
- Over the course of 200 roofing jobs, this nailer only jammed once!
- Light, easy to use, and not built cheaply – Like other Stanley Bostitch products, its built to last
- Punches nails into roofs perfectly, you’ll love the precision
- If you roof for a living, this nailer will pay for itself with the first few jobs
- Doesn’t come with a carrying case
- Bumper may need to be readjusted from time to time