We’ve all heard the horror stories of people buying stand up mixers that broke down in a week. You have to know what to look for and what goes into creating a quality mixer to start with. It’s better to pick a product that’s going to last instead of wasting your hard earned money on a cheap imitation.
KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixer Review
The KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Stand Mixer is a piece of equipment that is really substantial with 325 watts of power for mixing, kneading dough, creaming butter and whipping cream. It will really bring the kid out in you and make you appreciate how simple and fast it is to mix up some cookie dough.
It includes 3 attachments which are a flat beater to make meat loaf as well as batter and all in-between textures, a wire whip for mayonnaise, egg whites and creations that are air-infused and a hook knead as well as mix yeast dough.
These attachments are all constructed solid and secured easily with a simple twist to the beater shaft.
- Comes with 10 speeds, 325 watts of power and a 5 quart bowl that is stainless steel
- Includes the tilt-back head for accessing the mixture easily
- Includes two piece pouring shield with added large chute to add ingredients
- Comes with wire whip, dough hook and flat beater
- Measurements are 14 x 8 2/3 x 14 in., and comes with 1 yr warranty
- This mixer is solid and you can really hear as it mixes the quality in it.
- You will never have to worry about kneading dough again due to the dough hook attachment and the motor is really powerful, the body is solid and overall the mixer is of high quality.
- The mixing bowl on this is easily locked into place and it is a cinch to clean.
- You can easily attach and remove all the attachments and the pouring shield allows you to add your ingredients in without worrying about them spitting back in your face as it keeps all ingredients contained in the bowl.
- You will never go back to using anything else once you have your hands on this mixer.
- The only downside to this mixer is it does not come with a light and the recipe and instruction booklet are not the greatest. Other than this, the KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer is a must have in your kitchen.