If you have children or pets, you know how important, yet difficult, it can be to keep a clean floor. Little ones are constantly crawling about on the floor in close contact with millions of germs, while pets on the other hand create even more germs and messes!
The solution is the Bissell Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner. This steamer is available in an attractive tea green color and is very compact with a long handle.
The cord has a hook on the side for easy storage, and a thin head to allow for access to even the smallest of places!
- Can be used with just water or a cleaning solution
- One year warranty
- Quick release hook for the cord
- Mop head swivels around 360 degrees
- Cleans hard floor surfaces only
Bissell 1867-7 Pros:
- Despite being one of the most affordable steam cleaners, the Bissell Steam Mop is definitely one of the easiest to use as well. For well under a hundred bucks you get a powerful cleaner that is ready to use almost instantly out of the box.
- Additionally the pad on this steamer is removable. You simply unwrap the cord, remove it, and toss it in the washer!
- The Bissell Steam Mop has a really nice curved handle which not only makes it comfy to clean with, but it also makes it great to hang up in a storage closet or even on a wall hook!
- No chemicals are needed with this steam mop, just water.
- Cleans a number of different types of hard surfaces.
- Makes cleaning up liquid messes easy and fast.
- Operates quietly.
- Leaves no residue when mopping up messes and water dries very quickly.
- No mop bucket needed or wringing out a wet mop cloth.
- Pads and Velcro last for a long time and are good quality.
- Built slightly heavier than some brands which adds more cleaning pressure on the floors.
- Has a 360 degree spin which allows easy maneuvering of it while cleaning.
Bissell 1867-7 Cons:
- While this is definitely one of the cheapest and efficient steam cleaners, the Bissell Steam Mop Hard-Floor Cleaner does have a few flaws. Not only can it not handle carpets, but it has a little harder time on grout. When you are going over grout with this steamer, just add extra steam for a few seconds longer than you normally would.
- If you are a tall person, handle is a bit short as with many handles on cleaning devices.
- Takes a bit of effort to push when cleaning.