No doubt you’ve heard the name Troy-Bilt before. They’ve been in the business of creating quality lawn and garden equipment since 1937, when they introduced the first rototiller.
These days, they make a wide range of quality products, and the Troy-Bilt TB350XP Self Propelled Mower is an excellent choice for anyone with a tough lawn to mow.
It comes with a Briggs & Stratton 175 CC overhead valve, ReadyStart engine that has been documented to start on the first pull, every time. The Tri-Action cutting system works to cut difficult areas of grass in a single pass, allowing you to get more done in less time. It’s also self-propelled, which means no unnecessary pushing and pulling, and the extra large rear wheels provide excellent stability when working on uneven ground.
And it even comes with a feature that a lot of mowers don’t. A front rake system that stands the grass straight up and feeds it into the cutting system for nearly perfect mowing results.
- 11 Inch Rear Wheels
- Rear Wheel Drive Transmission
- 21 Inch Cutting Width
- S – Shaped Cutting Blade
- Six Position Height Adjustment – 1.25 – 3.75 Inches
- 2.3 Bushel Capacity Mulch Bag
- 3 Year Warranty
- Mower deck extends beyond the width of the wheels
- Because it’s self propelled, it does a great job of getting through really long and snarly areas of grass
- ReadyStart engine always seems to start on the first pull, regardless of weather conditions
- Amazon is doing a fantastic job of shipping large type products these days – This mower arrives in perfect condition
- Only takes five minutes to get it set up after it arrives – Then it’s ready to cut!
- Works particularly good at mulching grass – Leaves no clippings behind
- Won’t bog down even on incredibly difficult sections of tall grass
- Can cut a 4,000 square foot lawn in 20 minutes
- Makes a great replacement for older gasoline mowers
- No grips at all on the push handle – Would be nice to have some foam or rubber support
- Grass clippings can clog the bag before it’s totally full