As far as backpack blowers are concerned, Troy Bilt is one of the best companies in the marketplace. Out of 55 customer reviews, The Troy-Bilt TB4BP Gas Powered Back Pack Blower scored a solid 4 out of 5 stars. That means that a great many consumers actually rated it at 5 stars.
The 4 cycle engine is rated at 32 cc, and easy starts are guaranteed with the compression release starting system. The backpack part of this blower is made from multiple, high strength materials. You can be sure that the material used is going to last for a long time.
This blower is capable of speeds of up to 150 MPH and 480 CFM, and at just 72 decibels loud, it won’t be a bother to the neighbors. Throttle control is mounted on the tube, and it even comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
- 32 cc 4 Cycle Engine
- Padded, Ergonomically Correct Backpack
- 150 MPH Airflow and 480 CFM
- 20 Ounce Fuel Tank
- Oil Included
- 2 Year Warranty
- For over 20 years, Troy-Bilt has been the go-to company of choice for a great many yard enthusiasts
- Because it’s a 4 stroke engine, gas and oil are added separate, which eliminates any guesswork
- The included directions are as simple as 1-2-3
- Makes less noise than other competing blowers in the same category
- Buying this lower cc model will save you a lot of money over higher cc models
- Even working with tons of wet leaves, this blower will power through it
- Assembly of this unit is easy, right out of the box
- Light weight and easy to handle, you can work with this blower all day long and not get tired
- If you’re really short in height, you may find that the trigger is a bit further away from you than you might like
- Cord for the pull start is prone to breaking