The True Induction S2F2 Double Burner Cooktop is efficient on energy which provides advanced technology and a sleek design, making it perfect for any household.
Due to the quick response time you get with the TRUE cooktop as well as it’s instant and even heat adjustment settings, you can enjoy a cooking experience that is state of the art and safe. This cooktop does not generate heat. It energizes the pan’s molecules therefore heating up the pan rather than the cooking surface.
There are no open flames to worry about and both your pan and food are heated at selected temps which range between 150 to 450 degrees F. You power it with a normal 120V kitchen outlet.
- The overheating sensors detect when cookware is not present and automatically turns off
- Winnebago TRUE Induction brand
- Comes with an exact temp setting and timer function for cooking that is precise
- Melt confectioneries or chocolate without using a double boiler
- Includes a 2 yr. warranty
Overall, the True Induction S2F2 Double Burner Cooktop is a really powerful, great looking induction cooktop and is an asset in any household.
True Induction S2F2 Pros:
- Easy to store – The True Induction S2F2 is big looking but actually is easy to store.
- Beautiful – It looks nice because of its sleek black color.
- Responsive – Even at the lowest setting, the True Induction S2F2 was able to cook potatoes perfectly. It’s highly responsive to the things it’s cooking.
- Powerful – This is a powerful induction cooktop that you can trust will cook anything. It is perfect if you enjoy entertaining guests and need extra cooking, warming or serving options.
- Easy to care for – With a whip of a towel it’s both easy to clean and care for.
- Cooks great – You can trust that everything you make with the True Induction S2F2 will be tasty and well cooked.
- Leave it out – Because it looks so nice, you can easily leave it out on the counter top. Many people in college do that.
- Heats quickly with instantaneous heat adjustment – The S2F2 Double Burner is able to heat all the way within a few minutes.
- The bottom of the pans does not get dirty or nasty – Many note this problem that comes from classic induction cooktops, the S2F2 double burner doesn’t share that issue and makes pans cleaner than ever before.
- Doesn’t heat the things around it – A person noted that they had placed a place mat under the S2F2 Double Burner and while the pot was hot, the cloth stayed at the room temperature.
- It weighs 15 pounds – It’s very light weight. Weighing only 15 pounds means that anyone can carry it.
- Makes cooking fun and easier – It’s made to be used and to make a meal, not just one item.
- This unit beeps when plugged in, however, doesn’t come on unless you select the button on the side you’re using.
- Highly portable – It can be used anywhere; if you have power, you can use it.
True Induction S2F2 Cons:
- It’s 1800 watts only – People noted they wish it had more watts because it is a double burner.
- Splits the power between the two burners – The power is split between the two burners so if you want to use all its power, only use one burner at a time.
- When you need to boil water, it is a bit on the slow side.