Wagner often goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to producing quality painting products, and we think you’ll really be impressed by the design and performance of the Wagner 0516009 Airless Paint Sprayer.
The 5/8 horsepower motor and 3,000 PSI of pressure allow you to work with the thickest materials without any problems. The included stand and wheels allow you to roll it to wherever you need it to go, and the heavy duty wheels allow for pretty much any kind of terrain.
The telescoping handle allows users of any height to move with it successfully, and you can expect .30 gallons per minute and usage of spray tips of up to .018. Finally, a 25 foot hose gives most people all the room they need to complete even the most demanding of projects.
The Wagner Pro Force 30 Paint Sprayer is the perfect companion for people that do a lot of constant spraying. At 5/8 horsepower, the motor is strong and able to complete a wide variety of painting projects.
This model works with either 1 or 5 gallon paint containers and the paint bucket clip is nice to keep it situated in the paint can.
This model will spray unthinned latex and oil based paints with no problem as well as stains and sealers. Wagner is a leading name brand in the area of paint spraying, and you can trust that their products are designed to last.
- 5/8 HP Pro Force Motor
- 3,000 PSI Of Pressure
- .30 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- 25 Foot Spray Hose
- Four Finger Solid Metal Spray Gun
- Rugged Cart With Telescoping Handle
- Compatible With 1 And 5 Gallon Paint Containers And .018″ Spray Tips
- Paint Bucket Clip
- 1 Year Warranty
Wagner Pro Force 30 Pros:
- Doesn’t clog and runs flawlessly even with super thick paints
- Setup and cleanup are easy with the included instructions – Takes only 5 minutes for both
- Includes handy garden hose attachments
- Great performance for maintenance and contractors
- Saves a significant amount of time and is capable of completing many, many projects in its lifetime
- Includes separator oil for even easier cleanup
- This paint sprayer ships for free with Super Saver shipping on Amazon
- Includes a paint bucket clip for easy use with all types of paint buckets
- For homeowners on a budget that need to get a lot of painting done, this is one item you don’t want to pass up
- After you train yourself to use this sprayer properly, set up and clean up only take about five minutes each!
- Compatible with small or large tip sizes to give you control over how much paint comes out at a time
- Saves a ton of time and backbreaking work when compared to painting by hand or roller
- Great to redo the paint jobs (internal and external) on houses, barns, fences, doors, and lots of other projects too!
- By using a paint sprayer like this, you’ll save a lot of money over the cost of painting with a brush – Saves a lot of stain
- Lays a lot of paint fast!
- Very easy to put together right out of the box
- As with using any paint sprayer, you’re going to want to make sure you use a good respirator to protect your lungs
Wagner Pro Force 30 Cons:
- Requires a good respirator (sold separately)
- Takes a fair amount of work to keep it clean
- There are better paint sprayers on the market than this one, but they cost a lot more
- Tip is reversible to prevent clogs, but takes time to reverse it