This 1/2 horsepower piston pump paint sprayer has 2,800 PSI of spraying power, giving you the ability to spray even the thickest materials. You’ll know you’ll get your jobs done right the first time, every time.
It can spray a whole gallon of paint in five minutes, bringing your productivity levels to never before seen heights. The 25 foot included spray hose provides plenty of room for spacious jobs, and the reversible spray tip makes sure you stay safe from any clogs.
The included handle allows you to tote the Wagner 0515034 ProCoat Stand Airless Paint Sprayer to wherever you need it to go, and it’s surprisingly light. It will support up to .015 spray tips and includes a gun swivel and adjustable pressure control to reduce overspray and worksite error.
Connecting a garden hose to the inlet allows you to flush the entire system clean in under 10 minutes! This is the perfect airless paint sprayer for both thick and thin materials from latex to sealers. More often than not, professionals choose the brand name Wagner for all their painting needs.
- Electric Piston Pump – 1/2 Horsepower Motor
- 2,800 PSI
- 25 Foot High Pressure Hose
- Reversible Spray Tip Up To .015
- Gun Swivel
- Carrying Handle
- Proven Wagner expertise and quality
- Professional grade performance at a lower price than many other paint sprayers
- Designed for easy clean up with a hose connected to the inlet
- Most owners of this airless paint sprayer agree that it’s worth the price tag
- Saves an immense amount of time over painting by hand/rollers
- Sprays thick paints with no problems – No need for diluting
- Finishes end up smoother than with using a brush
- When compared to other paint sprayers, owners say this item is a top notch product
- Lightweight unit doesn’t hold up well to constant abuse
- Cleaning the unit is easy, but it leaves a mess behind – It’s best to clean it in a proper area