Loved by children for being so fun and valued by parents because of it’s compact footprint, the Walker Edison Twin over Twin Bunk Bed is a great piece of furniture in many homes.
One added feature, unlike other bunk beds, is that when your little ones are ready for their own personal space, it converts right into a couple of twin beds and can easily be transferred into a separate room.
It has a modern looking design with some great features like tubular steel framing, an integrated ladder as well as guardrails that are full-length and positioned on the top bunk. You can choice from white or black lead-free finishes and compliments most any bedroom decor.
This piece of furniture meets the latest safety standards of consumer products and assembly is a breeze and includes all the tools needed. Plus, you get online support as well as a toll-free number for help if you are not the handy type.
- Twin-over-twin bed which will convert into 2 single beds
- Comes with lead-free tubular steel framing with white or black power-coated finish
- Comes with full-length top bunk guardrails, clean geometric construction and an integrated ladder
- Included tools for easy assembly; toll-free phone and online support for assistance
- 9 inch recommended maximum mattress thickness (does not include mattress)
- What is great about this is if one child gets up during the night, they will not wake up the other because it is so silent.
- The beds separate into 2 twin beds later on which is a huge benefit.
- These bunk beds are really a great investment and there is a lot of space between the two bunks.
- It is durable and simple to clean when needed. Construction is good quality and should last for many years.
- The instructions for assembly are only average. They don’t tell you which direction you should face the ladder. If you face it in the wrong direction, it does not work.
Small nuisances though when you compare them to all the great features you get with the Walker Edison Twin over Twin Bunk Bed!