1. Top Pick – DEWALT D24000S 10 Inch Wet Tile Saw
DeWalt products are simply amazing. Time and time again they’ve proven themselves as the true champion of construction tools. The DeWalt D24000S 1.5 Horsepower 10 Inch wet tile saw is everything you need in a compact package.
It measures 34 X 26 inches. It’s easy to lift and transport at 69 lbs, and you’ll be thankful for the weight if you have to take it on the road. For miter cuts, the angled grooves allow you to make cuts at 22.5 and 45 degrees. The cut depth is set at 3 1/8 inches, and plunge cuts are easy with this saw too.
Dual water nozzles work to keep the blade cool, reduce dust, and allow you to work for extended periods. If you weren’t aware or are new to tile cutting, a hot blade can fracture tile, so you always want to make sure you’re working with a wet blade to reduce the heat. The ABS five gallon pan allows for plenty of water, and the removable cutting cart makes clean up a snap.
This DeWalt product comes with a three year warranty and one year free service contract that’s the best in the business. DeWalt always stands behind their warranties and they’re a great company to do business with.
- 1.5 Horsepower
- Up To 10 Inch Blade Diameter Compatibility
- 24 Inch Ripping Capacity
- Highly Portable 69 Lb Weight
- Rear And Side Water Attachments
- Dual Water Nozzles And 5 Gallon ABS Water Pan
- Measures In At 34 X 26 Inches
- 3 Year Warranty And One Year Free Service Contract
- We’ve said it before, but it really bears repeating – DeWalt is the king of construction tool quality and dependability
- This is a large capacity saw that’s light enough for one person to carry comfortably
- Comes with a fold up stand
- Capable of performing plunge cuts with ease
- Large 24 inch rip capacity won’t limit your abilities
- Capable of cutting at any angle if you lift the tile and blade above the premade slots – Otherwise, angles are limited to 45 and 22.5 degrees
- Can cut 24 inch square slate and 3.5″ thick concrete pavers easily
- Comes very well packaged and protected during shipping from Amazon
- You won’t be disappointed with the build quality and performance of this saw
- Professional tile setters remark that this an accurate and smooth running tool
- Direct drive motor is very loud
- Extra water catching trays are a little on the flimsy side
2. Second Pick – QEP 83200 24 Inch Bridge Tile Saw, with Water Pump and Stand
QEP has established itself as a winner in customer feedback with the construction and home improvement community. The 1 1/2 horsepower motor is strong enough to get through nearly any material, and it comes complete with a heavy duty stand with rear locking wheels.
The miter system with this saw allows you to make 45 and 90 degree cuts easily.
Keep in mind that this is a tile saw with a water pump system, working efficiently to keep the blade cool and eliminate dust. It also comes with a 8 inch continuous rim diamond blade to get you off and running right out of the box.
It’s helpful to remember that although it’s a quality blade, shopping for other blade types can increase the amount of work you can get done with the saw.
We liked the QEP 83200 24 Inch Bridge Tile Saw because QEP is a great brand and the reviews have been impressive.
- 1 1/2 Horsepower 3450 RPM Motor
- Accepts Up To An 8 Inch Blade Diameter
- Tilting Head With 45 And 90 Degree Angles
- Heavy Duty Stand With Rear Wheels
- Tilt Up Blade Guard That Makes Blade Changes Easy
- Includes An 8 Inch Continuous Rim Diamond Blade
- 1 Year Warranty
- Assembly is easy — Everything just snaps into place properly
- Drain plug is well placed for water drainage
- Both the motor and pump are set to last for a long time and provide lots of use
- Very little water overspray during cuts — work spaces stay dry
- Able to cut 24 inch tile with no problems
- Will cut in vertical and horizontal positions
- Cuts tile with zero “chip out”
- People have bought additional QEP tile saws for their friends — They’re doing something right obviously
- The rear stand wheels could use a bit of improvement
- Making the fence reversible would add to the amount of jobs you can do with it
3. Third Pick – MK Diamond MK-101 Pro 1.5 HP 10 Inch Wet Tile Saw
MK Diamond is kind of a new player in the area of wet cutting tile saws. The MK Diamond MK-101 Pro Wet Cutting Saw comes with a 12.6 amp 1.5 horsepower motor.
It’s truly enough power for all tile materials. It’s fan cooled, so heat won’t be much of an issue, and the multi position motor posts allows you to adapt to various tile sizes without a problem.
And, the locking blade shaft allows you to remove blades quickly and easily, and as you remember, we mentioned that in the guide and how it relates to increased productivity.
It comes with a 10 inch wet cut diamond blade, water pump to keep the blade cool and reduce dust, side extension kit, and folding saw stand.
And, keep in mind that professionals have been using this product and given it a great score. So that means it’s really a quality product that’s at least worth considering.
- 1.5 HP/12.6 Amp Motor
- 10 Inch Blade Capacity
- Blade Shaft Lock For Quick Blade Removal
- Powder Coated Blade Guard And Motor Post
- Zinc Plated Steel Frame
- 109 Pounds Total Weight
- 1 Year Warranty
- If you work with tile a lot, you’ll find that renting can cost $60-$70 per day! Buying this tile saw can save you a lot of money
- Enough horsepower to slice through tile and similar materials very easily
- Motor runs fairly quiet
- Reasonably priced compared to what you might find in retail stores
- Great for professionals
- Some people say this is the best tile saw out there — Motor is heavy duty and its construction is top notch
- Using the included guide that comes with it, you’ll find that tile tracks very well
- Using this saw, you’ll be able to stay ahead of schedule with your work projects
- Won’t bog down! If you’re used to simple tile cutters, you’ll be amazed by the improvement an actual saw brings to the table
- Makes cutting tile a real treat instead of a work chore
- A little on the expensive side — It’s the most expensive of the three tile saws we’ve listed
- Can be time consuming to make adjustments to the sliding table and attachments