The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker gives you better performance than you have ever experienced with other bread makers.
The home bakery virtuoso has a ground-breaking heating element which is built right in which enables you to make fabulous browned crust.
It features a LCD control panel which is simple to read and user friendly and comes with multiple menu settings, a 13 hour delay timer and a heater on the lid which gives you even baking.
You select your choice of white, wheat, quick, dough, gluten free, jam, sourdough, cake and additional 3 homemade settings on the menu.
- Comes with an extra heater on the lid for perfect brown crust.
- Ability to bake the traditionally large rectangular shaped 2 lb loaf.
- Comes with dual kneading blades that allows you to knead your dough thoroughly.
- Has a quick baking cycle so you can have your breads ready in 2 hours.
- Additional add ons include the measuring spoon and measuring cup.
- You can make both 1.5 lb and 2 lb. loaves with your crust coming out just right; not too hard.
- You get even baking and your loaf top is nice and golden.
- This bread maker is so easy to use and really quiet. It is solid and stable and your bread comes right out with hardly any holes and virtually zero cleanup.
- The paddles stay in the pan and not in your bread, which is a good thing.
- If you follow the manual, you get perfectly shaped bread with perfect color, texture and taste.
- The smell is so fabulous too and the DVD video and instructions are very thorough.
- You get professional quality bread, even your first loaf with no need to warm water or melt butter.
- There are some rather odd limits on the custom cycles for your bread. Although you do get user defined programs the limits are strange. For example, the first rise setting has been changed from 24 hours to 12 hours and the second and third are limited to 2 hours.
Other than this, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Breadmaker is a perfect bread making machine!